Cookies can only store text, which is always anonymous. We do not store personal information through cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. More specifically we use the following cookies:
- Essential Cookies: Essential cookies are a website’s basic form of memory, used to store the preferences selected by users on a given site. They are essential to the website’s functionality and cannot be disabled. These cookies cannot identify you as a person.
- Performance and functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of the website. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- They are not essential but affect the experience of the website. These cookies cannot identify you as a person.
- Analytics and customization: Analytics and customization cookies track your activity so we can better understand how our website is accessed and used. These cookies cannot identify you as a person.
- Advertising – Advertising cookies are used to customize your ad experience on a website. These are third party cookies and we do not have access to these information.
- Social networking – Social networking cookies allow you to share content on social media platforms and help link activity between the website and third-party sharing platforms. These are third party cookies and we do not have access to these information.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work. To learn more about cookies usage in a certain browser you can visit the following links:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari for iPad and iPhone