WHAT PERSONAL DATA MEANS
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
WHAT DATA PROCESSING MEANS
Data processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Data controller for the personal data mentioned in the present policy is the above mention legal entity. It is the legal person which determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. For any issue related to the process of your personal data you should contact the data controller with the above mentioned means.
COLLECTING AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When browsing the site, personal data is not collected, except for what is mentioned in the “cookies” section. As far as the use of the services described on the website, it is necessary to collect and process your personal data in accordance with the following terms:
Your data is collected though the methods provided in this website, including contacting or subscribing to our newsletter list.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The purpose of data processing is:
- A) The ability to communicate with you through the use of electronic forms, emails and any other appropriate means, and to receive newsletters, promotions and offers (provided that you consent).
The personal data we may process is:
- Name and surname
PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
Your above mentioned data will not be at any way willingly disclosed by transmission, dissemination or otherwise made available to third parties unless specifically mentioned above. We take every relevant measures to prevent breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. These measures may include SSL connection, encryption, secured servers etc.
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
The lawfulness of the processing is the consent of the data subject.
DURATION OF THE PROCESSING
Emails that are retained for communication purposes (newsletters, offers etc.) are kept indefinitely until you request them to be deleted.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
The data is processed by the company as stated above. However, for the purposes of its proper operation and its future improvement, the company reserves the right to transmit the data to third party persons legal or natural, that are related to the operation of the service:
(a) a communications company on the provision of service updates.
(b) executives and associates of the company responsible for the proper provision of the service.
Under this website we do not collect minors data. However, it is impossible to know who access and uses our website, therefore we encourage the parents to contact us if they notice any such activity by minors in order to delete their data. It is mentioned that before you receive a service as a minor, the personal data of name and surename will be collected by us, with the consent of your patron/parents.
In case that you receive newsletters from us (regarding informational or promotional content) and you wish not to receive any more, you have the ability to unsubscribe. You can do it by pressing the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the newsletter.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
According to the legislation you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access: You can access and/or receive a copy of your personal data after request. You have to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is processed and access to the personal information.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): Under certain conditions required by the law, you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay.
- Right to restriction of processing Under conditions required by the law, you have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Right to complain: If you believe that there is a violation of your rights, regarding your personal data you can file a complaint to the Greek Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr/), or any other competent authority.
In order to exercise your above mentioned rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The above, are considered as information to be provided to the data subject according to art. 13 of the GDPR.